Where can I post a new debugger?

Ziaran nir1408 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 18:02:43 EST 2004

Robert Brewer wrote:

> Ziaran wrote:
> > I like URLs, they are so easy to click, and there is always
> > the possibility for pleasant surprises inside.
>
>...and an equal opportunity for unpleasant suprises.
>
> No, that's not true. Not equal. The unpleasant:pleasant ratio is more
> like 1,000,000 to 1.
>
> > And here is the link again; hoping this time people in need
> > will believe it worth while to click:
>
> It's all about trust, Ziaran. A URL without explanation undermines
> trust. A domain named "freehosting.net" undermines trust. A hotmail
> sending address undermines trust. Etcetera. It might be the greatest
> code since bread[:], but to "believe it worthwhile to click" has nothing
> to do with that. Hope you can tell I'm not angry--just informing you why
> I (and many others) won't click your link.
>

> Robert Brewer
> MIS
> Amor Ministries
> fumanchu at amor.org

You don't have to click my link,

I don't know where you formed your bad experience of the Internet
I freely and happily surf the web from 1988, even before the days of web browsers.
I have never been hacked.
I have never been infected by viruses, worms, or Trojans.
I hardly even get any spam to my HOTMAIL account (Although I use it frequently for eCommerce).

My "secret", if you will, is to stick to these simple rules:
1. Stay away from warez and porn sites.
2. Don't install or use pirated software.
3. Don't forward spam

Try it and I guaranty the internet will change for you forever.

And as for my link,
I wrote enough about its content in previous mails
I promise it does not bite.

Pdb version for multiple threads at http://ziaran.freehosting.net

The freehosting domain is for the simple reason that I never before needed a web site of my own. Maybe I will register a domain soon...

Nir