XML best practices (was: Python as replacement for PHP?)

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.com
Fri Feb 27 22:54:49 EST 2004

In article <30260531.0402271901.1bbdda99 at posting.google.com>,
simo <simoninusa2001 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
			.
>Perl - bloody fast, if you're doing lots of text processing/regex
>(e.g. XML parsing) then Perl is it, probably best for sysadmin tasks
>too. We use this for large reports at work. I love its hash handling
			.
			.
			.
Let me get this straight:  your preferred vehicle for XML
parsing is Perl regular expressions?  That's ... well, it's
a different impression than I've ever gained from anyone
else with deep XML experience.  It's sure not my first
instinct.
--

Cameron Laird <claird at phaseit.net>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net