Limited time - pay nothing for airline tickets uvsilwpot dnmmx

Josiah Carlson jcarlson at nospam.uci.edu
Fri Feb 13 02:13:51 EST 2004

> I can't believe I fell for this offer (at the higher telemarket price
> of $185).

If you fell for the obvious spam, then you deserve to pay whatever price
they got you for.  /You/ are the reason why I get 100+ spam emails per
day*.  Count yourself lucky that I don't know you personally, or I'd
slap you for the good of the internet populous.

  - Josiah

* Thank god for bayesian spam classifiers, they have saved my ass.