[ANN] logilab.common 0.4.4

Alexandre Alexandre.Fayolle at logilab.fr
Tue Feb 17 12:57:34 EST 2004

I'm pleased to announce the 0.4.4 release of Logilab's common
libraries. This is essentially a bug fix releases plus some minor
features.

What's new ?
------------
* modutils: special case for os.path in get_module_part

* astng: handle special case where we are on a package node importing a module
  using the same name as the package, which may end in an infinite loop
  on relative imports in Node.resolve

* fileutils: new get_by_ext function

What is common ?
----------------
This package contains some modules used by differents Logilab's
projects. Since it's useful to Logilab, it should be useful to others ;o)
It contains library to ease :
* command line / configuration file handling
* interactive command line tools
* files and text manipulation
* using python instead of shell scripts
* interface to OmniORB
* generation of SQL queries
* tests execution
* manipulation of trees
* access to SGBD (currently postgres and mysql)
* ...

Home page
---------
http://www.logilab.org/projects/common

Download
--------
ftp://ftp.logilab.org/pub/common

Mailing list
mailto://python-projects@lists.logilab.org

--
Alexandre Fayolle                              LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Advanced computing - Python - Customized trainings - Consulting - XML