Installing wxPython and Friends

Stefan Axelsson sax at csmisc72.cs.chalmers.se
Tue Feb 3 10:45:25 EST 2004

In article <27d2bd1f.0402030421.6a8ccc1f at posting.google.com>, JamesW wrote:
> simo, from whence did you get the wxGTK and wxPython rpms.  The ones I
> got just kinda died on me...
>
> Lets hope I have the same luck

Well, I haven't followed this from the begining, but I also run RH9
and no problems what so ever. I got the RPMs from the wxpython site
(http://www.wxpython.org/download.php).

Now granted I did the GTK1 install, and that was just a question of
reading the 'prerequisites' section downloading the rpms and install
them.  Boa constructor (which is why I got it in the first place) was
no problem to install either.

If you have any problems, or I've misunderstood just drop me a line.

Stefan,
--
Stefan Axelsson                  (email at http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~sax)