file() and Win32 security attributes

Roger Upole rupole at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 12:25:35 EST 2004

You could avoid rewriting a lot of code by adding a call to
win32security.SetFileSecurity after the file is closed.
Alternately, you can change the default permissions for
new files using win32security.SetTokenInformation to modify
TokenDefaultDacl, but that gets more complicated.  Also, it
doesn't apply if the directory it's created in has an inheritable
DACL.
   hth
      Roger

news:403e2bfd.9144015 at news.t-online.de...