Plotting modules

Paxcal paxcalpt at sapo.pt
Fri Feb 27 02:54:26 EST 2004

You may want to try wxPyPlot wich is at:
http://www.cyberus.ca/~g_will/wxPython/wxpyplot.html
It only depends on numeric and wxPython... and =) has a Boa Constructor (
http://boa-constructor.sourceforge.net/ ) plug-in wich is a great feature
for me.
It laks many of the features that are found in scipy.gplt but it´s fast and
py2exe compatible.

Regards...

Paxcal

"DG" <david.grant-NOSPAM at telus.net> escreveu na mensagem