Zope

altkey myaltkey at msn.com
Wed Feb 4 03:11:45 EST 2004

Stephen Boulet wrote:
> lenk wrote:
>
>> Stephen Boulet wrote:
>>
>>  > Just wondering, it's not in /etc/init.d/zope* ?
>>  >

>> there is no zope path in etc/init.d/..
>> only /opt/zope/...........
>

> Does "rpm -ql zope | grep bin" return anything useful?
>
> (Hoping I'm remembering my rpm arguments ...)
>
> Stephen
I am not very experienced with Zope, but as far as I can tell you need to
	(1) install zope - the normal ./configure ... make ... make install process
	(2) create a zope instance - this is described in the install
documentation for zope

the start/stop type scripts are in the instance's directory structure
as <leading path stuff>/<zope instance>/bin/runzope (you can use zopectl
too, it works slightly differently and you should run it in a terminal)

cheers,
altkey