internationalisation/gettext - any sample (.MO) data available ?

Richard Shea richardshea at fastmail.fm
Mon Feb 2 22:07:37 EST 2004

Hi - I'd like to try applying internationalisation techniques to get
an idea of how much extra work is involved.

As a first step I'm looking at the class based gettext. I just
wondered if anyone knew of some ready made .MO files I could use - I
don't care what the subject matter is I just want something realistic
to work with (I have tried googling but a search string with 'sample'
and 'file' pulls up an awful lot of unrelated stuff).

thanks

richard shea.