Python and MS Exchange

Greg Lindstrom yuba at cyberback.com
Mon Feb 16 13:28:08 EST 2004

Mark (and others),

Thanks for your time and attention.  Since I expect to eventually want
to do all sorts of things with this application, I think it's best to
use MAPI (and not simple MAPI).  I have the SpamBayes MAPIDriver (and
everything else out of the "sandbox") and have stepped through it
enough to figure most of it out.  When I run "dump_profiles.py", I get
the "MS Exchange Settings" (as I expected).  When I run the
"dump_props.py" it complains that "FalseGetAllItems" is not defined.
Humph.  When I attempt the "extract_prop.py -p Subject test" it
complains about not being able to find a default message store.

I have read through a lot of the MSDN Docum