Speed ain't bad

Bulba! bulba at bulba.com
Fri Dec 31 12:08:52 EST 2004

On 31 Dec 2004 06:05:44 -0800, Paul Rubin
<http://phr.cx@NOSPAM.invalid> wrote:

>> (initially, that was just a shell script, but whitespaces and
>> strange chars that users love to enter into filenames break
>> just too many shell tools)

>I didn't look at your script, but why not just use info-zip?

Because I need the users to be able to access the folder
tree with old versions of files, not the one big zipfile -- which
they can't search for their old files using standard Windows
explorer for instance.

--
It's a man's life in a Python Programming Association.