Winge IDE Issue - an suggestions?

Mike Thompson none.by.e-mail
Thu Dec 16 16:08:53 EST 2004

Marco Aschwanden wrote:
> Without further checking I would propose you let WingIDE ignore this
> exception - most probably WingIDE is choking on a exception that was
> thrown intentionally by the module writer.
>
> I hope you know how to let WingIDE ignore exceptions? (In the upper
> part  of the Exceptions-tool click on 'Ignore this exception
> location')... hope  this helps.

Goan. It does help, thanks Marco.  I was working with totally the wrong
paradigm. I was assuming the reported exception was uncaught (that's how
Komodo works) ... it was a very confusing place to be late at night -
WingIDE bug seemed the only explanation, although it was puzzling me
that something so obvious could make it through their QA. Thanks again.

--
Mike