Dr. Dobb's Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (Dec 2)

Rocco Moretti roccomoretti at hotpop.com
Thu Dec 2 10:23:37 EST 2004

> For some reason I can't seem to make use of the google links. When I use
> the above eg
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?frame=right&th=e562a771d1c827c9
>
> I get a not found google page with url
> http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?frame=right&th=e562a771d1c827c9
>
> really wanted to spell file in a sickly manner :)

It seems Google recently redid their groups interface. By searching for
"group:comp.lang.python Coghlan" on http://groups.google.com, I was able
to find the probable post (Sort by Date, titled "Restricted Execution on
the cheap", about four down)

I'm sorry I'm not able to give a direct URL, but it seems they've
switched over to a horrendously long, stateful URL system which doesn't
lend itself to direct linkage.