Ideas for projects

Nemesis nemesis at nowhere.invalid
Sat Dec 11 04:52:18 EST 2004

Mentre io pensavo ad una intro simpatica "Phillip Bowden" scriveva:

> I feel that I've learned the language pretty well, but I'm having
> trouble thinking of a medium to large project to start.  What are some
> projects that you have written in the past with Python?

Hmm I wrote this:
1) Internet Timer (it counts the time you are connected to Internet)
2) MultiSetiWatch (reads the state of multiple SETI clients)
3) XPN (it is a newsreader, I'm still writing it)

I've always worked on things that interested me or things I needed.

--
Alone: In bad company.

 |\ |       |HomePage   : http://nem01.altervista.org