Seeking Python + Subversion hosting.

Doug Holton insert at spam.here
Sun Dec 5 23:30:01 EST 2004

Tom Locke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone know of a good hosting company that offers both server-side
> Python and a subversion repository?

With user-mode linux hosting you can have your own virtual root system
with which you can run whatever python stuff you want as well as
subversion or other server processes for about the price of standard
shared (php+mysql) hosting.  I picked this option so that for example I
could run mod_python.  The catch is that disk access is a little slower
and RAM is more constricted, unless you pay for higher RAM.  See:
http://developers.coedit.net/UserModeLinux