Windows XP - cron or scheduler for Python?

ian at kirbyfooty.com ian at kirbyfooty.com
Thu Dec 23 23:43:34 EST 2004

Hi,
I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents worth.

I have written a freeware task scheduler that might be of interest to
you.
It's called Kirby Alarm And Task Scheduler.
Over 16000 people around the world use it.

Kirby Alarm will run a program, pop up a note, play a sound, or send an
email at whatever intervals you like.
Have a look at http://www.kirbyfooty.com/
or read what others have to say about it at
http://www.download.com/Kirby-Alarm-And-Task-Scheduler/3000-2084_4-10260143.html?tag=stbc.gp

To run a python script just put the following into the program name.
(The quotes MUST be included wherever there are spaces in the command
line)

"C:\Python23\python.exe" "d:\mypython\Say Time.py"
Have a great Christmas!

God bless

Ian