Windows XP - cron or scheduler for Python?

Emilio schapira at psualum.com
Thu Dec 23 14:15:30 EST 2004

Cron clients for Windows to find they are expensive, or have bugs and
are not stable. So I wrote a very simple yet powerful script that
handles all the basic functionality of Cron. It has been stable and
used in production for about a year. The source code is in Python and
you can read it, it is a simple page. I have also created a version for
Windows with an installer that doesn't even require Python installed in
the target machine.

You can find the project here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pycron

Emilio.