Probleme mit der Installation der openSource Bittorrent.... python vs JAVA

JanC usenet_spam at janc.invalid
Fri Dec 31 12:03:24 EST 2004

Gerhard Haering schreef:

> I can understand your emotions here. OTOH it's typical for Germans
> (and even more so French) to assume that everybody speaks their
> language.

The same is true for English language speakers in my experience...
(E.g.: why is this international newsgroup in English only?)

> [*] The very minimum of netiquette would require to read a few
> messages in the newsgroup/mailing list and check what it is about and
> in what language it is.

Hm, be.* newsgroups are officially "quadrilingual" (Dutch, French, German
& English), but in practice 99,99% of the messages are in Dutch, so
reading a few messages won't help much...  ;-)

--
JanC