[Python-Help] (fwd)

Alfred Canoy alred at guam.net
Sun Dec 5 00:07:53 EST 2004

Hello,

 I'm just new to programming and would like to ask for help..

Build a module that contains three functions that do the following:

      a.. Compute the average of a list of numbers
      b.. Finds the statistical median value of a list of numbers
      c.. Finds the mode of a list of numbers

Can you please give me clue how I should start solving the following problem
below? Here's the source code that I did so far:

# compute the average of a list of numbers:
# Keeps asking for numbers until 0 is entered
# Prints the average value

count = 0
sum = 0
number = 1