what would you like to see in a 2nd edition Nutshell?

Jay Parlar jparlar at cogeco.ca
Fri Dec 31 16:59:45 EST 2004

Jumping in a bit late here, but I'd personally REALLY like to see
something about PEP 246, and more specifically, what Phillip Eby has
done about it with the PyProtocols package.

Especially with all this static typing talk going on these days, a good
set of documentation (with lots of useful examples) on interfaces and
adaption would probably be eye-opening to a lot of people.

It took a lot of experimenting to figure out the PyProtocols package,
and to just get my head around the usefulness/point of PEP 246, but now
that I have, wow, I don't know how I lived without it.

Jay P.