what would you like to see in a 2nd edition Nutshell?

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Wed Dec 29 10:01:40 EST 2004

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 14:05:18 +0200, rumours say that Christos "TZOTZIOY"
Georgiou <tzot at sil-tec.gr> might have written:

>[snip: things to cover in a tentative 2nd edition of the nutshell]

[Alex]
>>and new capabilities of existing modules, such as thread-local
>>storage.

[I]
>...which I most surely missed learning about it.  Sometimes it's hard
>following all the changes, and amk's _What's New_ didn't mention it too
>(I'm sending a copy of this post to amk)

...and most promptly amk replied by pointing to

http://docs.python.org/whatsnew/node13.html

where it is indeed mentioned.  So I stand corrected, mea culpa etc :)
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best.