Probleme mit der Installation der openSource Bittorrent.... python vs JAVA

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Thu Dec 30 11:02:24 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-30 at 23:31, JZ wrote:
> Dnia 30 Dec 2004 07:24:45 -0800, xunling napisał(a):
>
> > ich hätte da mal eine Frage zum Azureus bttrn client.
>
> This is not German newsgroup! Write English or none.

While that may be true, there are nicer ways to express the sentiment. I
don't know about you, but I frequently feel rather poorly about
demanding that others speak my language when I have no (or in this case
very, very minimal) ability to speak theirs.

The original poster's question appears to be more about the BitTorrent
client Azureus (azureus.sf.net) than Python in this case anyway. This is
probably not the right place.

--
Craig Ringer