newsgroups

Abe Mathews 59bassman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 21:30:09 EST 2004

I've got mine delivered to a gmail account.  For me, it was much
easier than trying to find a NNTP host that would allow me to check
remotely (many ISP's don't).  Set up a filter so that everything that
comes in from the list is marked "Python".  Star anything that looks
promising, delete the rest.

I've yet to use more than 6% of the total allowed space.

Abe Mathews