Other notes

Steven Bethard steven.bethard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 23:54:11 EST 2004

Andrew Dalke wrote:
> I must say it's getting pretty annoying to say things like
> "when would this be useful?" and "have you read the documentation?"
> for your statements.

I'll second that.  Please, "Bearophile", do us the courtesy of checking

(1) Google groups archive of the mailing list:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.python

and

(2) The Python Enhancement Proposals:
http://www.python.org/peps/

before posting another such set of questions.  While most of the people
on this list are nice enough to answer your questions anyway, the
answers are already out there for at least half of your questions, if
you would do us the courtesy of checking first.

Thanks!

Steve