Automate Python-2.4 Installs on Windows

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Tue Dec 14 18:05:42 EST 2004

Fredrik Lundh wrote:
>>http://www.python.org/2.4/msi.html
> which might be great if you know how things work, but is bloody confusing
> if you don't.  most importantly, how do you set properties?

How do you know they are called properties?-) I would have thought that
"Additional parameters can be passed at the end of this command line" is
precise enough, but perhaps readers ignore it, so I have added an
example explaining how to do that.

 > a couple of larger examples wouldn't hurt

Except that I don't know how to do that. Which examples, and where to
add them? And how make them larger?

Regards,
Martin