Best GUI for small-scale accounting app?

Bulba! bulba at bulba.com
Mon Dec 20 08:25:10 EST 2004

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 08:03:38 -0500, Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com>
wrote:

>Personally I think that the choice may well come down to which API is
>closest to what Bulba has used in the past.

Well I haven't used any of them - I only plan to start learning and
using GUI toolkits. Hence the question, precisely because I know that
once I get into particular toolkit, it's going to stay with me for a
long time.

>Both kits are well capable of handling everything a serious programmer
>would want to do.

..and that is one of important things that I needed to know. Thanks.

BTW, do you have any experience with how respective GUI builders
actually work? QT Designer seems great and people seem to use
it in industry, but how useful is PythonCard useful in real-world app
development?

--
It's a man's life in a Python Programming Association.