Tibia 0.1 DOM-based website editor

Robert Brewer fumanchu at amor.org
Fri Dec 10 10:59:35 EST 2004

Cross-posted here to encourage comments/discussion. I know there's a big
feature or two I'm missing out on ;) Suggestions welcome.

Tibia is an in-browser editor for web pages. It allows you to quickly
and easily modify the content of your web pages. It allows you to
directly view, edit, and save files on your webserver. It also allows
you to upload files from your local filesystem to your webserver, and
then edit those documents. It also allows you to grab web pages from
other websites and save them on your server, and then edit _those_.

Stick the single tibia.tba file on your webserver (assuming Python is
installed) and you're off and editing files in the same folder or below.
Admins can edit any element; non-admins can edit any element for which
admins give them permission.

You should probably have IE6 or Firefox; IE has limitations. If you want
to test it with another recent browser (it's all DOM-based), feel free
and let me know what breaks: tibia at aminus.org. Ditto for other
webserver/OS/Python versions. You can also fill out complete bug reports
or feature requests at http://www.casadeamor.com/FogBugz.

Tibia is public domain.

Download: http://www.aminus.org/rbre/tibia/tibia.tba

Subversion: svn://casadeamor.com/tibia/trunk

Help: http://www.aminus.org/rbre/tibia/tibia.html

Demo: http://www.aminus.org/rbre/tibia/demo/tibia.tba
Log in as an admin with iwethey/yammer.
Log in as a guest with guest/guest.
Please don't break my little home webserver ;)

Robert Brewer
MIS
Amor Ministries
fumanchu at amor.org