Tibia 0.1 DOM-based website editor

Robert Brewer fumanchu at amor.org
Fri Dec 10 22:05:35 EST 2004

Gabriel Cooper wrote:
> Robert Brewer wrote:
>
> >I assume you're using the demo? My copy of Firefox has an
> error browser
> >under Tools->Javascript Console. Does the double-click
> report any error
> >there? Make sure you clear the list before trying, since
> errors from all
> >other webpages gt dumped in the same list.
> >

> I was using the demo on your site as Admin, but it looks like your
> server is overloaded now as the pages no longer load... Ah well. ;)

Sorry about that; I think it was entirely unrelated. Please try again if
you have the time.

NOTICE: I've been convinced to follow convention and have renamed the
file back to tibia.py. So if you download it again, or try the demo, use
that extension instead of .tba

Thanks to Oleg Broytmann, I've also fixed the CGI bug when __file__ is
not defined (it now uses sys.argv[0]). This should fix any error
messages anyone was getting about relative paths or "ascending the
tree".

Download: http://www.aminus.org/rbre/tibia/tibia.py
Demo: http://www.aminus.org/rbre/tibia/demo/tibia.py
SVN: svn://casadeamor.com/tibia/trunk revision 37
Bugs: http://www.casadeamor.com/FogBugz

Thanks to all who have tried it out!

Robert Brewer
MIS