create lowercase strings in lists - was: (No subject)

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri Dec 17 09:13:50 EST 2004

Mark Devine wrote:

> I got the script working. Thanks for all your help everyone. Trouble is its not showing the correct results. Here is the script and results:

Well, that's a pretty unusual interpretation of the word "working" :-)

 > [...]

I see from later postings you are getting closer to an answer, but
obviously you still have to strip out the characters that you don't want
to affect the match (such as "(" and ")").

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden               http://www.holdenweb.com/
Holden Web LLC      +1 703 861 4237  +1 800 494 3119