MySQLdb Windows Installer (2.4) published [was: Problems installing MySQLdb on Windows [newbie]]

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Dec 29 08:21:37 EST 2004

Alex Meier wrote:

> In article <41D1DF9D.1070105 at holdenweb.com>, steve at holdenweb.com says...
>
>>http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/MySQL-python.exe-1.0.0.win32-py2.4.exe
>>
>>That's a ready-to-go no-compilation-required installer for Windows
>>Python 2.4, and will get you going straight away.
>

> Thanx a lot, Steve! This worked without a hitch.

Great. I don't know what Andy Dustman's situation is right now, but he's
clearly not got time to maintain MySQLdb. Since it's likely other people
will want this I've added it to the Holden Web public domain Python page
at http://www.holdenweb.com/Python/index.html -- that way Google might
pick it up, who knows.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden               http://www.holdenweb.com/
Holden Web LLC      +1 703 861 4237  +1 800 494 3119