Tricks to install/run Python on Windows ?

It's me itsme at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 21:39:32 EST 2004

Try running with the latest version of Python 2.3 instead of 2.4.   May be
you would have better luck.

I've found similar stability problems with some of the tools (eventhough
they have 2.4 releases) as well.

I switched back to 2.3 and so far I have no complains.

news:41cf064e$0$17409$4d4efb8e at read.news.be.uu.net...