Best GUI for small-scale accounting app?

Paul Rubin http
Tue Dec 28 12:22:06 EST 2004

Ed Leafe <ed at leafe.com> writes:
> 	Obviously, something like that could also be added - do you
> want to help develop Dabo? We're always looking for talented people
> with good ideas!

Only if you want to hire me.  I mostly do volunteer development only
on GPL projects.  If I'm writing something that can become part of a
commercial Microsoft product, I expect to be paid.  But I don't mind
posting snarky comments :).

> 	Since Dabo is now a two-person effort, we develop as we need
> things. I am working on the UI Designer, and needed to make menu

I hope Dabo can read the xml files Glade generates, so you have a gui
builder that's already deployed.