PyQT installation

Brian almondb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 16:57:53 EST 2004

For those curious about Trolltech's stance on Windows, here's what
Trolltech's "License FAQ - Open Source Edition" (
http://www.trolltech.com/developer/faqs/license_gpl.html ) has to say:

" Why is there no Open Source (GNU GPL) version of Qt on Windows ?

We have regrettably not found a way of making GPL versions for Windows
available without risking the very business model we depend upon to be
able to further develop and support Qt.

Please note that if you make the source code for your project available
and your license allows it, any holder of a commercial Qt Windows
license can create binaries for your project. "