Using Python in my programs

It's me itsme at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 21:14:45 EST 2004

Assuming your program is written in C/C++, I would recommend that you start
with SWIG.

http://www.swig.org

You can play around with that as a start.  If later you decided that SWIG is
not for you, you can always do it natively.   There are plenty of
information at www.python.org.

"Squirrel Havoc" <squirrelhavoc(takeout)@(takeout)yahoo.com> wrote in
message news:Xns95CEBEA7A75D8squirrelhavoctakeout at 151.164.30.44...