memory leak

Jean Brouwers mrjean1ATcomcastDOTnet at no.spam.net
Tue Dec 21 16:02:02 EST 2004

Since you are on Linux, one thing which could be helpful is to lower
the virtual memory limit.  Before running your program, use the Csh
limit command to set the upper limit for vmemory.

If there is a leak in your program or in any of the extensions, it will
run out of memory earlier.  But setting the limit does not help finding
the root cause of a leak.  That requires additional effort and/or
dignostic tools.

/Jean Brouwers