music resources

Gilles Lenfant gilles.lenfant at nospam.com
Tue Aug 17 08:29:52 EDT 2004

Elaine Jackson a écrit :

> Thanks for your suggestions. What I want to do with music is to learn it and
> play with it. Even an auditory equivalent of "MS Paint" would probably keep me
> busy for some time, since I'm essentially starting from zero.

The kind of tool you need depends on your skills in music and what you
want to do (sample/design sounds, compose/arrange music), but it's
certainly not a Python package (but who knows ;-).

Google for "music sequencer" and you'll certainly find what you need.
Note you'll certainly need a good sound card and a MIDI keyboard.

--
Gilles