[XML-SIG] python and XML resources

Thomas B. Passin tpassin at comcast.net
Sun Aug 15 16:57:48 EDT 2004

Ajay wrote:

> does anyone know of good online resources on XML processing in Python. I am
> using the PyXML package and have read the introductory XML HOWTO.
> what i am looking for is a more detailed and comprehensive coverage of the
> entire package - all the classes and functions etc

It's not on line, but Lars Marius Garshol's book "Definitive Xml
Application Development" is mostly in Python and is very good.  Of
course, it has lagged behind the latest developments in pyxml, pyana,
etc., but I recommend it.

Cheers,

Tom P

--
Thomas B. Passin
Explorer's Guide to the Semantic Web (Manning Books)