python and XML resources

Ivan Herman ivan at ivan-herman.net
Sat Aug 14 08:54:18 EDT 2004

Essentially, PyXML implements the DOM specification of W3C. Once one
understands the way the abstract IDL specfiication in W3C's DOM are
mapped onto Python constructs, I think the simplest is to rely on the
W3C documents, see

http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-DOM-Level-2-Core-20001113/core.html

I hope this helps

Ivan