New to Python/Programming

Larry Bates lbates at swamisoft.com
Mon Aug 2 13:45:58 EDT 2004

Lots of online documentation and tutorials here:

http://www.python.org/doc/2.3.4/

If you are working on Windows, "Python Programming
on Win32" is a great book that has "Windows specific"
information.

Monitoring this list and watching for "newbie"
questions is also beneficial as many will help
with examples.

I found Python Bible by Brueck and Tanner to be
another excellent book (I purchased both books
at Books a Million).

HTH,
Larry Bates
Syscon, Inc.