Intelisence

Andrei project5 at redrival.net
Tue Aug 31 02:41:32 EDT 2004

Jonathan  Ellis <jbellis <at> gmail.com> writes:

> > Is there any inelisence IDE (like visual studio) for python?
>
> There are several; Komodo from ActiveState is IMO the best of the lot.

It's harder to do this for Python than for less dynamic languages. The most
impressive I've seen is in WingIDE 2. I find it rather expensive though, at
least for people who don't use it professionally. It's also less pretty than
Komodo. More naive auto-completion/call tips you can also find in editors like
SciTE and Spe.