J2 paper 0.2.1

Nigel Rowe rho at see.signature.invalid
Mon Aug 23 05:52:09 EDT 2004

Robert Brewer wrote:

> The first draft of the J2 proposal is ready. You can read it here:
> http://www.aminus.org/rbre/python/pydec.html
>
> At this point, I am looking for comments regarding the proposal. Once I
> believe I have addressed a sufficient number of concerns, I will freeze
> the document and call for signatories, both for and against, then send
> it to Guido. Until that time, expect the draft to change multiple times
> each day (there's a meta tag with the version number if you care to
> check).
>
> In this thread, please do not introduce discussions regarding syntaxes
> other than J2 and A1. Limit your comments to the three arguments,
> literary critique, and praise for Mr. Sparks who is providing the
> implementation. Oh, and somebody let me know if you rampaging lot crush
> my little server. ;)
>

> Robert Brewer
> MIS
> Amor Ministries
> fumanchu at amor.org

It's a *very* minor nit (which just indicates how much basic agreement I
have with the document overall), but, could the list of example keywords be
put in alphabetical order?

Ie:

predef, prologue, preamble, preface, helper, amend, using, having, qualify,
extend, confer, meta, through, per, via, by

becomes

amend, by, confer, extend, having, helper, meta, per, preamble, predef,
preface, prologue, qualify, through, using, via

--
        Nigel Rowe
        A pox upon the spammers that make me write my address like..