J2 paper 0.2.1

Robert Brewer fumanchu at amor.org
Mon Aug 23 01:19:31 EDT 2004

The first draft of the J2 proposal is ready. You can read it here:
http://www.aminus.org/rbre/python/pydec.html

At this point, I am looking for comments regarding the proposal. Once I
believe I have addressed a sufficient number of concerns, I will freeze
the document and call for signatories, both for and against, then send
it to Guido. Until that time, expect the draft to change multiple times
each day (there's a meta tag with the version number if you care to
check).

In this thread, please do not introduce discussions regarding syntaxes
other than J2 and A1. Limit your comments to the three arguments,
literary critique, and praise for Mr. Sparks who is providing the
implementation. Oh, and somebody let me know if you rampaging lot crush
my little server. ;)

Robert Brewer
MIS
Amor Ministries