Larry Wall & Cults

Brian Inglis Brian.Inglis at SystematicSW.Invalid
Sun Aug 29 02:58:30 EDT 2004

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 20:59:08 -0700 in alt.folklore.computers, Mac
<foo at bar.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:56:06 -0700, Xah Lee wrote:
>
>> Larry Wall and Cults
>> (Lazyness, Impatience and Hubris)
>> 200012

>> Surely you have heard of Adolf Hitler
>> and his atrocities of genocide? I must alert you, that a single person
>> couldn't commit such a crime.
>
>Wow, Godwin's law invoked on the first post of the thread.

Not quite, no comparison was made; see:
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_umsgid=1991Oct22.140831.23313%40eff.org

--
Thanks. Take care, Brian Inglis 	Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Brian.Inglis at CSi.com 	(Brian[dot]Inglis{at}SystematicSW[dot]ab[dot]ca)
    fake address		use address above to reply