Canvas scrolling - scrollBar become "disabled" on change in canvas

Askari askari at addressNonValide.com
Fri Aug 27 16:55:56 EDT 2004

Hi,
   I do a "perso"widget where have two scrolls (one vertical, one
horizontal) for a canvas.
When, the first time, I added widget in the canvas, the scroll self-ajust
and when I move scrollbar, the surface's canvas "moved". But when I deleted
(.destroy) this first widgets and that a added other widget, the scrollBar
become disabled (ajust for no scroll on the canvas). What/where is the
problem?

I use basic widget (scrollBar, Canvas, Frame, etc.) from library's Tkinter
(and python 2.3.4 on WinXp Pro (sp1))

Askari