Poll - Vote here for "list-after-def" (was Decorator syntax)

Delaney, Timothy C (Timothy) tdelaney at avaya.com
Fri Aug 6 01:10:58 EDT 2004

Anthony Baxter wrote:

> The solution, if you don't like the syntax, is not voting. It's to
> propose an argument that Guido will accept, in favour of your
> preferred option.

I see this less as a vote, and more an attempt to reach a community
consensus - or at least a large enough one to lend weight to the many
arguments that have already been presented.

I will live with pie-syntax, but I won't be overly happy with it. I
would much prefer that list-after-def be accepted.

Tim Delaney