Acquiring Prothon libraries [Was: Prothon is switching to the .NET platform]

Miklós nospam at nowhere.hu
Sun Aug 8 16:35:43 EDT 2004

"Mark Hahn" <mark at prothon.org> wrote in message
news:11uq0duazp1vy.1g2zjz8xyfosl.dlg at 40tude.net...

> Do you have any other ideas on how I could get a decent library in a
decent
> timeframe?

Sorry to butt in, Mark, I don't know much about Prothon, etc. (Though I
checked out the website several times and at least already downloaded a
tarrball ;) )
Isn't it possible to automate or semi-automate the conversion of the Python
libraries somehow?
There must be a sensible mapping of class-based code to prototype-based
code..
I agree with Guido that .NET is not your right path for the reasons he
wrote.

Best,
   Miklós