Going the PL/1 way

Harald Massa cpl.19.ghum at spamgourmet.com
Sun Aug 8 07:28:14 EDT 2004

Miklós,

>> I do not understand at all what's that decorators thingy, but I know
>> that girls often put some deco into flats and it really looks cosy
>> after, so I assume that decorators are not on the dark side of the
>> source.

> The rest of the novelties in v2.4 are more or less fine with me, too.
> But IMHO decorators are exactly Dark Code Wader stuff. Basically it's
> about self-modifying code.

So you are suggesting that THE SOURCE it is strong with this young padawan?
But I'm sure considered carefully the BDFL has before giving in, hasn't he?

I honestly ask that someone could explain to the less enlightened like me
what this decorator thingy really is. What does it make a correct step on
the path to enlightenment?

Harald