Extending python.

Grzegorz Dostatni grzegorz at ee.ualberta.ca
Fri Aug 6 13:08:38 EDT 2004

Followup.

Thanks, I'll re-read this again.

Small change. I've managed to extend python with a small module (just
using the .o file) under Linux. It appears that my problems are a bit more
windows centric. Anyone willing and able to help me with that?

Greg

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
 But, in practice, there is."
	- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut