age of Python programmers

avaeq avaeq at avaeq.nl
Thu Aug 19 06:04:15 EDT 2004

Turning 20 in 2 weeks. My first steps in programming were with basic on
a 286 machine my dad got me. That didn't really do it for me, so I got
myself a Turbo Pascal book.
Much later (when we finally got internet) I learned more, started with
PHP to build websites (which i still do, for some money to finance my
expensive student-life). Then I started to learn Perl, but never got far
with that one, because I discovered Python half a year ago. Learned the
basics in a day, programmed an IRC-bot that very same day. I love
python, and I'm certainly going to continue learning it (:

--
avaeq