favorite python web development tool?

mike ng01.spamguard at icewater.org
Tue Aug 17 15:43:22 EDT 2004

hi all -

i'm fairly new to python, coming from a java servlet / velocity template
background.  i'm looking for a good python web development tool, and
hope to find some suggestions here.

given my background, webware+cheetah feels comfortingly familiar, and
i'm leaning toward it.  before i dive in, though, i'm wondering what you
experienced users think about it, compared to the other tools that are
out there.  eg, does the python environment have strengths that are
better exploited with something other than a servlet-like model?

thanks for your thoughts!

--
pssst: ".spamguard" isn't in my real e-mail address.